03/17/2020 05:17 PM
Customers & Friends of the Bank,
At First National Bank Coastal Community, our highest priorities are the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and the well-being of the communities we live and work in. FNBCC is prepared to weather the storm and we want to assure you that your assets are safe and protected. These are unprecedented times, and your FNBCC banking team will be here to work with you each step of the way.
- Effective tomorrow, March 19, 2020 our Coral Ridge office will operate as a drive-thru only. Our Boca Raton office lobby will be open, however we will be limiting lobby traffic. Our hours of operation remain the same. Monday - Thursday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm and Fridays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Nearly all of your daily banking needs can be handled virtually, through our Online Banking service at www.fnbccfl.com or by downloading our FNBCC mobile app. This includes depositing checks, transferring funds, paying bills electronically and viewing account balances. If you currently do not have access to one of these services, please contact your local office. We strongly encourage you to take full advantage of these services.
- In the event that local or state authorities mandate closures, we want to remind you that you can make cash withdrawals at any ATM. Additionally, you can use your debit card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted, many retailers offer cash back when using a debit card.
- Although there is volatility in the market, we want to reassure you that our bank is strong. We have a high amount of liquidity to serve our customer’s deposit and loan needs, and we are well capitalized to weather extreme conditions.
- Most deposit accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 or higher depending on how your account(s) are titled. Additional FDIC insurance options are available through our CDARs and ICS products. If you are interested in learning more, please do not hesitate to contact us.
While current conditions remain uncertain, please take comfort in knowing that our team stands ready to provide support and solutions for you. Please contact your local office with any specific needs.
We are always stronger together, and it is our privilege to serve you and our community.
For further information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) please visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.